Sunday, June 29, 2008

Paper and Morning Sky...






I want the sun to sing,
for the moon to be king.
Within this crowded room,
I will be alone again; too...soon.


I want some sideways rain,

to greet my window pane.

I will never, ever be the same.

What to say?, where to look?, who to blame?


I want all the world’s emotion
to form a rainbow of commotion.
I discovered that my lovely butterfly
was only made of paper and morning sky.

I want no regret or remorse
to taint this late-night discourse.
My fingers will move softly, slowly
across her seas, her eyes look bent on me.

I want the falling snow to taste,
like tiny fingertips and lace,
I hear the whispering, young coquettes
offering to me their honest brunettes.

I want everything to shine.
All paramours bleed turpentine.
The lost and aimless wedding ring,
will not forever yearn for some day in spring,

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING AT ALL.
Your Ivory kingdom is bound to fall.
There is just no more love to make,
I only want your heart to break.

Only then will you understand,
these cryptic words written on their hands,
Some small-town girl’s lost innocence, by the lake
I want nothing more but for your heart to break.

Where do I go from here?



Where do I put all of this fear?



Memories swirl, and complicate



my path, my divinity, my fate.


I am small, I will rise, and I will fall.
Autumn will always remember my all.
That flower will grow in the same, exact place
where my tears have disappeared without a trace,

A parade of Ing'enues sit by my side,
they each hold my hand and confide,
I am sorry, there is only so much rain I can take,
I only want your heart to break,

I am sooo sorry,

I only want your heart to break...
Please GOD, I want your heart break...
You just deserve for your heart to break...

I only want your heart to break...






[fade out 2:13]

No comments: